Wedding Minister/Officiant

Funtastic Balloon Creations

  • $50.00

We have an Ordained Minister, and a licensed officiate on staff.  You can come by with witnesses and be married the same day or we do on site weddings.  We will also do rehearsals.

You must be of legal age and have a valid Marriage License in the State that you wish to be married in.

If travel out of KC Metro is required for location wedding, an extra charge may be incurred.

We Also Recommend